Customer analytics is a business unit that offers a revolutionary AI- and machine learning-based analytic solutions to consumers and corporate customers. The role designs and uses artificial intelligence, data science and analytics algorithms to help internal and external consumers make smarter financial decisions.Product Development
The Manager – Cyber Resiliency is responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions to improve NBF ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to system capabilities supporting the bank’s critical business operations. The position leads the team with the following activities:
- Lead and manage the Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) of the bank
- Manage the 24x7 security monitoring by 3rdparty provider and plan for its improvement
- Execute and manage the threat modelling and threat hunting initiatives for the bank
- Manage and coordinate the security threat intelligence received by the bank
- Conduct situational awareness for any threats, scams, etc. alerted to the bank
The Manager – Security Assurance is responsible for planning, developing and improving information security assurance programs at NBF. The position leads the team with the following information security activities:
- Lead and manage the information security assurance of the bank to assure all security activities for which the unit is responsible.
- Plan, develop and manage the technical risk assessments for the bank.
- Execute the bank wide threat and vulnebilities management program.
- Lead the third party review program.
- Lead the security engineering.
- Lead the identity and access governance for the bank.